Sunday, April 10, 2011

When moms finally get time alone!

This weekend all my boys are gone for a couple days. I get the house to myself, and no one asking for cups of water, or food or just talking to me. I get quiet.

It sounds amazing I know, but this is what happens when mom's get time alone. Our brain thinks of all the things we could do since our kids are gone, luandry, cleaning etc. But then we also want to have time to catch up on movies we havent seen, or friends we havent talk to. Sleep we have missed.

So I will do a little of both. I will clean if I feel like it, and rest when I feel tired, go walk the mountain because I feel like it! I will give myself the attention i pour out on my family everyday. Rejovenate myself so when my boys get back, I can be a better mom. :)

1 comment: