Thursday, December 3, 2009

My new favorite friends!!

So this one is dedicated to my newest friends!

First of course is our newest member the Hawk. We have bonded over and above and he brings me so much joy! He does not sleep well (Yet), but is always fairly happy.

Second is mustard (thanks to a Gluten free lady!) I have been trying to get these pounds off, and I ran out of my salad dressing, so to change things up I put mustard on instead.....to my surprise, it was a great change and full of flavor, but 0 calories!! Which brings me to my third. which is the 1 calorie spray Italian dressing I found in my cupboard hiding. I has so much flavor!! I love new dieting friends!

Fourth is a friend that I have known for a while now, the computer, but it is my new friend for my son. The other day, I was spent, and he wanted to play, so I gave up control, found something he could do without my help (to feed baby and get dinner ready)and off he went. He was an old pro! I felt like he was acting like a toddler around me and when I wasn't looking he was a computer wizz!

Now for the friends I miss! My shaver! My legs get pretty bad before I actually have time to get to them, without almost falling asleep.

My mornings, I don't want to sleep in, but there is something about waking up, with out someone needing you right away.

Finally my old friend time! There is never enough of you, but I am learning, what does not get done today, time will come tomorrow.....or the next day......or the next! :)

Hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment: