Friday, December 18, 2009

Whats going on....

In our house lately, there have been new things happening. The Hawk is getting his first tooth (it's like they are not babies once they get teeth) and so today I opened the car door to get him out of his seat to find an explosion of poop. (sorry mom's talk about poop) Luckily I was home so into the bath he went. He has also been "almost" crawling. Again not a baby any more once they move! We have also been battling naps. Thankfully he has always slept threw the night, but the day is harder. But thanks to my "baby yoda" we have things semi figured out.

Big bird has been very whiny and clingy to me. Also everything is very dramatic when he gets hurt. But he has been so fun this season! Just like his dad he loves winter and Christmas, and the cabin, and the mountains, and fighting.......the list goes on. He has always spoken very well and clear. So now that he is mastering all the words in our house, it is funny when he gets some wrong, here are a few, yolken (for yolk of the egg), prumes (for prunes), vines (for veins), and somekin (for something). I love it, and we laugh about it. He is just like me, a ham and loves to crack jokes!

Daddy bird has been working hard, but also coming home earlier and the family is very happy about that. He has been loving doing the holiday thing with the boys this year, and even got snow in at his favorite cabin with his buddies. (God knows how to get the man to take a break)

Me, I am just taking it all in and finding myself again, as every mother has to after a baby. (first or fifth) Got myself to run three miles yesterday, and I have hope I am getting back in the swing of running again. Can't wait for spin classes!!

That's us this season so far, hope you all have a great season too!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's almost crawling and I haven't even SEEN him yet!! Hope you guys have a blessed and relaxing Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete