Thursday, January 7, 2010

My boys!!

Ok this WILL be cheesy!

I love my boys!! All of them. We will go threw the list!

The Hawk is just so cute and smiley. He is army-man crawling and pulling at everything. At a very young age he was already cooing. (to follow the rest of the talking men in my life) He is just growing nicely!

Then we have big bird! He is amazing with how well he speaks! The kid can have grown up conversation! Also, he is very into games, and has found an old "Operation" game (the buzzer is broken) but has memorized all the names of the bones and things to pull out. My favorite is the "whoopin band" (rubber band) but he has the right idea. He knows that a hug cheers me up and scrunching his nose next to mine and saying "you cute smug a bug" makes me crack up. He is just getting so big and smart!

Then daddy bird, who has been surprising me left and right. First by taking off a whole week at Christmas. Then coming home early to hang with us, all the days he is able. Then letting me get out of the house alone, when I need it!!

Then the man in my life I have not mentioned that live with me (cause there are more great men in my life that don't live with me, but that's a whole other blog) but we can't leave out the bubba! He is our dog, to which I snuggle with every night as my heating blanket, and the one who greats me at the door every day. He is loved my all and turning gray.

So there you have it "My boys," hope you enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment