Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three all about me!!

Talon turned three on January 6, and so far I think the twos are easier. Yes it is fun to be able to understand what they want, but now they expect it "right now." O and if you don't give it to them the tears start to flow!

Talon has been able to speak clearly for a long time now. We went threw the "why" stage.(and still going) But now it seems to be "all about me." "we are going to a party for me??, we are buying that for me?, why don't I have one of those.

Also the tantrums, just get worse! He is and always has been a whiner, but now the whine turns into, tears and then a full blown cry, which makes the baby cry, which makes me want to cry!

But all that said, we will get threw it just like the "terrible twos." We will survive on the nights of him running threw the house naked singing "shake your booty," and the hugs we get with his face scrunched up to ours saying "suga bugga." Also on all the smart things he comes up with already to remind us we are doing a great job at this thing called "parenting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment