Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Peeps!!

As I said in my last blog, I am learning a lot about myself. Threw that there are good times and there are bad times.

The other day I had a bad time, and in it I was thinking, who can I call to make myself feel a little better. Then I realized I have my certain peeps, for certain times, and moods!!

There are the friends I call who will listen to anything and never judge or hold a grudge about who might be making me upset at the time. Then there are the people who will tell it to me straight, and I know they are telling me straight! Some are good listeners, and in turn just let me ramble on and on. Then depending on the situation I call whoever will understand what I am going threw the most. The one's I call when I am having mommy trouble. O the list could go on!! (I am a people person....can you tell??)

So to all of those in my life who I can call, I thank you!! You help me out more then words can say, and more! Thank you for listening, talking me threw it, and just picking up the other end of the phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment