Friday, January 29, 2010

Twenty Something!

Yes I am still in my twenties, and apparently it is all about finding yourself, who you want to be verses who everyone else is. It is dealing with all the problems you have made yourself in the last twenty years. It is finding out that people come and go, and how to deal with that.

Well yes, I think life is a game of finding yourself over and over again. When a new thing happens, you find yourself all over again. When someone dies you find yourself again. God has been working in me so much lately, that you would think he would be tired already. But if it is to make a better "me" then I am all for it! (kicking and screaming thought)I am like a sponge, I soak up the good and bad of others that I see I want in myself. I always have and that is way I am the odd man out of my family. I am the one who wants to talk about everything, and is loud and (lets just say it) obnoxious. But lately I have just been picking through the things in me that I like or dislike. So I cry one day and think I've got it the next. (makes me feel crazy)

I have had some really great friends and some really good acquaintances. I of course love and give all of my heart, when other tend to guard theirs, so I am always ready to be "great friends" when others (are normal) and think, "this takes time." I am so hesitant lately because I want to make and have close relationships.

I don't know maybe twenties means, you ramble about nothing and think you have it all figured out. Which I of course do not! but I know I am young, and I am enjoying it, I just wanted to write a little about what is going on in my head!

1 comment:

  1. Well put, I couldn't have said it better myself! It was like you just read my mind.

    ReplyDelete