Friday, October 15, 2010

For Grace

About a year ago, my friend lost a baby to trisomy. You can find her story here It was heartbreaking.

I think the hardest thing was not knowing what to say. Still not knowing what to say. Just being there for a friend when she might need it. I am sure this will be one of the hardest days of there parenting lives. But I know God will comfort them and wrap them in his love.

So this day is dedicated to Grace. Grace is loved and remembered by her family and friends. She is with her heavenly father now and they will see each other again one day in heaven. But for today, Grace we remember you, and the love you brought to your parents.

I am glad to say they are expecting another baby girl, in early December.

Kim and Bobby, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment