Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not me monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well this is my first blog and I thought it would be good to start it off with a not me Monday....which is definitely not Tuesday when I am writing it, because I did not think of everything I was going to blog about, as I was going to sleep.

So here goes. I did not find my son playing naked Yahtzee in the living room, no we wear clothes in this house. The next day when he asked me to put him in his bed to play (fully clothed), I did not forget I put him in there and did not find him naked in there later, no again, we wear clothes.

I had a lot going on this week and so did Daniel, so when the dog kicked his bowl over to be fed, I did not pick up the bowl and put it back on the mat and forget to put the food in, never. Also I have never forgotten that I have let the dog out, and then find he has been out sitting by the door for over an hour.

Also when creating this blog, I did not spend forty five minutes trying to figure out how to do everything while my son did not put stickers all over the floor and the bed..not the paper, no I have organized games here.

So far that's my not me Monday, and first blog. Hope you liked it, there will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. yay! You're blogging! Hope you love it as much as I do! Can't wait to read more about your little "birds." Super cute! You did great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Rachel! I have so many things I did not do all the time. Remember when I did not go to Target tell the lady I didn't want the cash back I selected and then walk out of the store without the card I bought :)

    ReplyDelete