Friday, September 21, 2012

Everything is alright.

Ever felt like, everyone has it together, but you? I constantly struggle with this. I feel like other mothers do more with their kids. Or other ladys have more drive, persistence, and even dedication then I do. But is that really the case? One mom/lady might have a great made up home, with the cutest decorations, but maybe she isn't happy. Then there is the mom or lady who has her workout routine down and eats healthy, but maybe it is a struggle everyday for her to not eat candy or just over eat. As a mom, it is hard to not look at other moms and compare yourself. Some scrapebook, some make their kids costumes, some make all food from scratch. Every mom has her trades and great qualities. But it doesnt mean they have it all together. It doesn't mean that they don't have the same bad days as I do. But yet we all still feel alone in how we feel. Whenever someone asks me about my kids, or marriage, or just life, I say it's hard. I don't lie. It is hard. Is it fun and have its perks and most days arent the bad days, but sometimes they are. Why lie to someone who might feel like I do about everyone having it all together. Then when I tell most anyone who asks, the real truth about my life, they always feel so much better that they aren't the only one. Isn't that what we all want. To not be alone/loney, or feel like what is happening in your life, your not the only one who is going through it. So when someone asks, "how's everything?" don't just say "everythings alright" tell them, your having a bad day, or whatever you may be going through, cause you might just find your not alone, or you might just make someone feel better that they are not the only one going through a tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment