Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Saying goodby to the ill start tomorrows

So we all know how the saying "ill start tomorrow" goes. It is used for multiple things!! Laundry, cleaning, working out, eating right, being kind. There is just one thing, usually the "tomorrow" part doesn't happen "tomorrow."

I have lost weight and gained. I had my first son and then lost some of the weight after. Then had my second and have not lost since. I have actually gotten bigger. I still look pregnant. Every time I tried, I would fail or have cravings because I wasn't getting enough of something.

So this will now become my journey to health. A.J. Jacobs writes a book about "drop dead healthy" (which I am currently reading) but instead of all the fad diets, it's more about over all health. Such as stand instead of sit all the time, turn down the volume in your life, and chew slowly. But his goal wasn't to be the skinniest ever, just as healthy as he could be. I am agreeing with him. I want to be healthy. I think the loose fit clothing will go hand in hand with that.

So I have signed up for a beachbody membership. It has coaches and groups and meal plans. It tracks your progress and workouts. Everyone is very nice and encouraging. I plan to workout 5-7 days a week. Wether it is walking/running or a hard core video. I just want to be active. But with the meal plan they give you, I can now have the right nutrient when trying to get the weight off for good.

So I am going to try to blog my journey to health/fatlostforgood. I turn thirty in eight months. So I plan to look better by then. Cause as we all know, fast results don't always stay. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of your determination. I cannot wait to follow you on this journey!!!

    ReplyDelete