Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Funnies!!

It's Friday Funnies. I am trying to remember all the Funnies this week.

<[/a>



Mommy look, its Cinderella and "white snow," of course he was trying to say snow white!!
**************
Mommy can I pee in your shower, it will go down the "dreem" :)
**************
Mommy what do "stabs" do? (meaning scabs!)
**************
Mommy I want a "gorilla nar" (granola bar, he used many ways to say that one)
*************
Uh-o mommy its the "mugg boot" (for the ugg boot we use to keep the gate open to the kitchen)

Not too many but its a start, hope you enjoyed!

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great!! I love the granola bar one because we have trouble with that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :) Um, I've been missing you! Let's do a B and T playdate this week!

    ReplyDelete