Friday, August 6, 2010

Is the cleaning ever done!

This weekend my grandma of eighty something is visiting us from Hawaii. She is Japanese and has not been out here since I was about two, maybe one. We have gone out there to visit but it is all so expensive with a husband and a three year old, and a one year old. I would love to go some day, but when the boys are older.

But this has giving us an excuse to deep clean our house. My husband does an excellent job of this, and is very meticulous about it. I find myself loathing him while cleaning, because I would just skip some of the things he does. But the house is getting back to normal, before the baby normal.

The thing is, it doesn't stay that way long. My area yesterday was the dining room, thinking YAY cause it is small, and it won't take very long. When I was done, it was time to eat.....ummm "let's eat on the floor," did not pan out that way though, so dinner was at the table. So I of course wiped the table down good, but then there was toys, bags and mail on the table. It just doesn't quit.

Like the dishes, they just keep coming...not complaining, I am not above cleaning. It is very therapeutic for me, but when it is something that I have to do instead of want to, it gets tough when it does not stay clean!

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment