Monday, August 2, 2010

I've got a second!

So this may be short, but definitely sweet! We had a crazy vacation last week, and I learned I am not a relaxed or flexible person, unless someone eases me there. It was chaotic, fun and trying all in one!

We did karaoke, which I have not mentioned before, but I love to sing! It makes my heart and mind happy! So singing with bunch of people who are singing too....I am hooked!!

I also have to now get back in the swing of running, and training, but more on that later.

I just have had no time to blog lately and I miss it, so I am blogging whether or not it is, long, meaningful, or even (dare I say it) funny.....(pain just went through me.) I love to laugh! Even if it is at myself!

Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you were blogging these days!! So fun! Glad we have the same taste in backgrounds too!!

    ReplyDelete