Friday, July 30, 2010

Looking up!

So this week I am on vacation, and usually when on vacation, I run harder because Daniel will be there to help me with the kids. But this one, I am giving my back a break and resting for a week to see if that helps.

I am also finding that I am not satisfied with anything these days! It is depressing! I realized, I might be looking at all the negative and that is why I am not satisfied with anything.

So I am starting a new way of thinking.....looking up....or positive thinking. When something is not right or the way I want (or think it should be) I am going to look for the good around me. I hope this helps in all areas of life for me.

There is so much negative things going on in the world that we can not control. So I am taking control of the thing I can....my thoughts!

Talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great idea! I start to count my blessings and somehow that pulls me out of my funk. Hope you're having an awesome vacation!!

    ReplyDelete