Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 2

Uggg, so I could not go out yesterday. Thankfully the training has a day of rest on it and I can maneuver things around, but still can't help but feel guilty. Who knows why. I should just get over the fact that I was waiting for my husband to get home so I could go run, and then he calls to tell me he is helping his mom out, and now it is too late to go with the boys. I will be fine and go out today, but it is just the start and I am hard on myself.

The dieting is going good (hard) but good. I have issues with food, so when I do things my way I end up over weight and unhappy. That is why I have my husband to train and support me. Thankfully we are doing it together again, (he will lose more weight and faster then me) but it is nice to not be alone.

Don't have much to say today. Maybe another story will come later.

On a good/great note, one of my good friends is having a baby girl!! About a year ago she lost a baby to Trisomy 13. It was a very hard thing for her, and everyone around her. She dealt with it like a champ, and has now become pregnant with another girl! God is so good!!

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment