Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 4

Got my butt kicked by my sisters-in law. I have just been running and working out hard this week so I couldn't stay at there pace. They are nice enough to stop with me and take my jogger with my heavy kids inside, but still my mind and body weren't in it. I was having a bad moring and I chalk it up to bad mind mojo. Because its all in your head!

I also have been thinking a lot about how weird it is that we go through life and meet people, and some stay and some go. Some we talk to off and on. Daniel and I went and saw the movie "Grown Ups." It was so funny and I recommend it for everyone! But I think it made me think of all the friends I have had. Right now I am in a different place then a lot of the friends I grew up with. I don't have my "comfortable friends" right now. I am getting to know a lot of really great people that I hope will be long term friendships. But you just don't know what life holds.....ok I am going deep, but this is in my head and I have to let it out. I guess I am just a little (dare I say it) "lonely." I think a lot of mothers with young children are too, I am just saying it out loud.

Well, I will end it with, I ran three miles and lost two lbs so far. Today is a new day and also a rest day. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Good job mama! You're an inspiration!!
    And I hear ya on not relating to some old friends. I recently reconnected with a friend from college because she FINALLY has kids. We still don't have a ton in common but it's hard when you take the journey at a different pace. I find when I'm at my lonely points is when I learn the most about myself and my relationship with the Lord.
    p.s...love the new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete