Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm still TRYING.....

Yes I am still training....and dieting. I just stopped numbering my titles.

I am still TRYING to figure out why I can't get my head in the game. What game, the game of running! I think I have figured it out though. I just need to pace myself. (easier said then done) But I am getting better, and feeling more confident in my running (though it may be slow) I will get back to where I was. :)

Also TRYING to figure out this game of motherhood..how I am supposed to parent, and discipline. No one does it these day, (discipline) so I never know what I am supposed to do. My first son was so different from my second son, and both my sons are different from any kids I nannied for growing up. So all the knowledge I have in my head goes to waste on my kids. Of course some comes in handy, but most I am "flying by the seat of my pants!"

Also TRYING to figure out this game of life. How to be a good friend, how to just get out of the house everyday to just do something. How to make friends, and KEEP them. How to figure out what I like to do as maybe a hobby, and just who am I going to be.

That is some of the things I am TRYING to figure out, (other then figuring out what I want to say in my blog, cause I know I forgot half of the things I wanted to say.)

Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. love this background :) funny, we both wrote on friendship :) i love our playgroup... close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete