Saturday, July 17, 2010

day 9 & 10

No running, for me. One day was a rest day....thankfully because my back is still a bit injured, and pushing the stroller is a little waring. The other was a cross training. I swam because it has been so hot.

Let me tell you what I wish...I wish I could run everyday without my kids. It is not that I don't love them, I am just with them all day long and running for me was started as a "me time" thing seven years ago. I have to just suck it up and run with my kids though, they are not going anywhere. :)

I also wish that the plans in my head for the day, would actually happen. But most of the time a needy baby, or a tired toddler, need me. So I stop what I am doing for them because, they ARE what matter. Not my running time, or how clean my house is, them, just them.

My greatest wish would be for my back to stop teasing me, as if it is better. Then put me out the next day with pain. I will be going to a massage lady and then to a doctor Monday if the pain does not go away. I think if I didn't have kids it would be healed, but since I have highchairs, cribs, and just hugs from mom, I am not able to rest it completely.

Thats all for today... hope you enjoy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You and C rock the run! I so envy you :)

    ReplyDelete