Monday, July 12, 2010

day 5-6

Yes i am mushing them into one, because the weekend gets all thrown together, and life is hectic.

Saturday was rest so, I went to "over the line." Where I stood and walked around all day, and made my calf so tight!! So when Sunday rolled around, my calf was just screaming at me. I was supposed to do 4, but I ran walked 3. Still good yes, but I am getting to a point in my brain where I am giving up. It is something Jillian Michaels would be making me work through, but I don't have her here to figure out "my brain." But I am trying to figure it out. I have figured out that when running with people, I am more prone to giving up instead of pushing myself like I do when I am alone.

Again, today is a new day and it calls for 3 mile run + strength training. Lets just hope I can get on track again.

I am "getting comfortable with being uncomfortable!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment